Nu-Apothecary SALVE 2oz – 250 mg Full Plant Extract (< 0.3% THC) TRIPLE RELIEF
NU APOTHECARY TRIPLE RELIEF SALVE
We formulated this salve to help relieve the aches and pains of everyday life (joint, bone, muscle) by providing natural ingredients that reduce inflammation and promote blood flow: Raw Hemp- Used to stimulate your endocannabinoid system to help restore balance and healing. Ingredients:
- Premium CBD Oil – Used for its Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Grape Seed Oil – Rich in Vitamin E. Also has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-microbial properties.
- Bees Wax – Provides a protective layer to the skin while holds moisture in.
- Arnica – Natural pain reliever and anti-inflammatory compound.
- Cranberry Power – Great source of Vitamin E and K, Copper and Pantothenic acid.
- Damiana – Invigorates and promotes increased energy.
- Lavender – Anti-microbial, great for wounds provides calming and soothing aroma.
- Neem – Promotes cardiovascular health.
- Red Poppy – Great for promoting repertory health and pain relief.
- Clove Oil – Anti Microbial, Anti-Fungal, Antiseptic.
A salve is a medical ointment used to soothe the specific afflicted areas of your skin. Salve is a broad term used to describe lotions, ointments, pastes, and creams that soothe or heal an area of the body that is excessively dry, irritated, burned, or wounded. It is basically an analgesic or medicinal ointment with natural extracts believed to relieve inflammation and alleviate pain when applied to the affected skin. Salves promote the healing process and reduce discomfort in the area being treated. Salve is believed to withdraw infections, foreign bodies, and even tumors from beneath the skin to which it has been applied.
NU APOTHECARY understands very well the therapeutic and healing effects of CBD. Topically administered CBD products are unique for a number of reasons. First of all, they do not give a high feeling but award a sense of relaxation instead. They relieve pain immediately, as compared to the CBD .
According to a study done at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, CBD has many beneficial medicinal properties being analgesic, anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, cell-regenerative, anti-bacterial, and anti-immunity. Salves work much quicker than oils because they are directly applied to the specific area of the body where the problem is. It doesn’t have to travel through the digestive system or go through the multiple stages of metabolism. Therefore application is effective and gentle with no side effects.
Study analysis in the Journal of Pain Research confirms that topical use of certain cannabinoids can reduce pain. Using ingestible products along with salves ensure your body is getting enough Cannabinoids circulating throughout the bloodstream to assist the body ability to heal itself.